Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Puttin' up the tree

The Queen(my Mommy) has always been a crazy Christmas person....I used to love Christmas and kinda of lost the joy there for awhile. But the Punkies LOVE decorating for any holiday that comes along and is really getting excited this year for Christmas!










I think Kim took most of these pictures! I may have taken one but they look really good so I think she did them all so Thanks!!! to Kim for showing you all our beautiful tree!!!


A tradition that we started when we got Buddha was letting him go and pick out a ornament every year.  The first year it was a bright pink poodle!  I think that will always be my favorite.... last year Tater picked out an outhouse from the Bass Pro Shop! So our tree is very classy!!!! Over the last few years having 4 of them pick out their favorite every year it has started to fill up the tree!  We got a new tree this year that is much bigger and it turned out beautiful!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment