Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

OOOH Edward.....

As most of you know the fictional character of Edward Cullen might be my Baby Daddy for Tater! They look really similar............
Don't act like you don't see the Vamp in him!


And my baby has fangs
See?!
So Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out tonight and me and Mom are ready! She's reread the book and I have spent endless hours day dreaming on Bella getting killed off and me and Edward living Happily Ever After! Now we are a little( a lot really!) that our partner in crime Dani is not here to watch with us but we will try to get through it without her! 


The long road to Forks

Port Angeles! The movie theatre and all the shopping you can do!

Turn this way to Forks!

I love Forks! It loves me!

Bella's broke down truck.

He loves me!


Officer Swan's office

A note at the Cullen's House

Jacob Blackberry Cobbler

Bella and Mike's work place.




Just a little warm up for you! It is suppose to be a cold rainy day here in Seattle but the sun is shining waiting for Edward to sparkle!!!!!!

1 comment: