Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

I have a new job.............

I spent many years selling and teaching at Good Vibrations.  I loved almost every second of it.  I liked to challenge my co-workers and outsell the stores! It was a fun fun job.  Lately I have been thinking I would like to bring in a little extra cash. I have this cousin, well I think we maybe twin sisters that were seperated at birth and I came a few years later and she got all the good looks......anyway I have a cousin who makes me look flat out lazy.

When you read this woman's postings on FB she is ALWAYS doing something! Baking, canning, picking, transporting kids, decorating 5 cakes, selling at a farmer's market, in one of her kids classes helping the teacher, at a volleyball or soccer game, taking her daughter to a ceramics/pottery class, bathing the dog.....it goes on and on....Needless to say, she pushes me to step it up and she is a constant cheerleader and is not afraid to tell me how it is!  I love that about her.  So when she told me about this new face cream that she was selling it perked my interest.  You all know that I am frugal, ok cheap when it comes to myself so when she said it was worth the $80 a month I had my doubts.

So she sent me a bottle and I started using and after 5 days I was hooked!!! I've now been using it for about a month and I never have to wear make up!!! ok I throw on mascara and lip gloss but that''s it! My skin tone has totally evened out and it just looks healthy.

So now I am selling the stuff too!  Go to the website and read about it and order a bottle!  You can get your money if you don't love it and seriously it is so worth it!!!

My website is http://nicoleclark.nerium.com.  Text, email or message with any questions.  I have a few friends giving a text drive so I will have updates for you on how it worked out for them.  But I'm telling you I can not believe what a difference it has made for me.

It's totally easy too! Not a lot of extra to your day.  You put a thin layer on your face and neck(and rough elbows) after you wash your face at night(put it on a wet face) and that's it.  You wash it off in the shower the next morning! The stuff really works! It's amazing....Did I already say that? Well it is!

Http://nicoleclark.nerium.com  Go, order it, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment