Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Little Baubles

OK I told you all that I am obssssesssssssed with Every Day Baubles and now they totally have me hooked with their new Little Baubles!!!!!! I want Mommy-Princess rings really badly, we just have to decide on the stones!



They can make any custom size.  And think about this!!! The rings can be hung from a chain when your Little outgrows it! How cute would it be for your teenager or college gal to wear her first ring as a necklace? I'm loving that they use really great quality that can hold up to my Princesses playing and her shiny things standards!!!!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/EveryDayBaubles?section_id180470


My niece will love this blue!
I think your Princess will want one of each too!


I think I want this for Erin and Ella for Christmas! Don't tell them!


Ok so even if you went and looked at the site from the last post, go again!!! They have some great new stuff up!!!!! 

I love the necklaces!!!!I want a bunch so I can layer them!!! And the blackened rings are amazing!!!!!

I'll try some on for you all while I'm visiting at the end of the month so you can see how AMAZING they are!!! Christmas is coming Ya'All! Better get your gifts ordered!!!! Right?!  



Go! Now! Look!!!!! Drool!!!! Order your Littles a Bauble!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment