Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Late Night Confessions of a Crazy Mommy Road Tripping with the Punkies

I know it's hard to believe cause she's young, blonde, and pop starish but I've always been pretty verbal about not caring for Taylor Swift.
I don't know if its cause she way to thin or if its the squeaky clean reputation she has when she goes through men like most of us change undies..... I mean come on John Mayer and I'm suppose to believe she's a virgin?! I don't know why I care people but I do!;-) I would much rather her own up to being slutty and then I would probably love her!
ANYWAY.... I've been locked in a minivan for hours(shut up I have 4 kids and a dog of course I drive a minivan) on end for the past 2 days and while they watch movie after stupid movie starring Dora( and we all know how she freaks me out) I put in a earbud and listen to Pandora which for some reason on my Maroon 5 station have been playing a TON of Taylor Swift and I got to tell you I kinda love her! The girl knows how to pen a song!!! I know what your thinking but seriously I guess when you break up with enough celebrity boy toys you can get to the heart of things!
Now here's my confession..... I really want her to date Adam Levine because I think the songs we'll get out of the two of them after breaking up will be AWESOME!!!! AND I think he'll kiss and tell!
AWESOME!!!!!!
Yeah this is what I think about when I can't sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment