Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Funny S&@t My Kids Say.....

Today is all about Tater! He hates being the baby and runs circles around the other Punkies to keep up and be included in everything!
Tater is my beautiful baby boy!


He thinks it hilarious to say, "You go away!" I am not sure exactly what that is suppose to mean but he says it then laughs hysterically. Now if you say okay and walk away he completely freaks out and starts screaming and grabs your leg. But if you say,"No you go away Tater". He will laugh for hours!
Go Away Mommy! Where are you goooooing?!
You go away Tater! Hee hee hee hee


But his new phrase is "With my Bad Self" and he attaches that to pretty much everything! So I get a lot of "I did it with my Bad Self" or "I can do it with my Bad Self". It is pretty funny!
Tater after eating black jelly beans for hours with his Bad Self!





The other funny story of the weekend.................................

This is our Gampi! He is crazy! He loves his grandpunkies so much that he is dressing up as DJ Lance Rock for Halloween! When Gami sent us this pic yesterday Vannie says, "Holy Shit! Gampi is DJ Lance!" Now she is pretty sure that it is him on the TV every time we watch Yo Gabba Gabba!


No comments:

Post a Comment