Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Punkies

I thought I would do a little post on the Punkies to update you all on what everyone is up to!


Most of you know we moved from Southern Cali to Washington in late April/early May. The Punkies love Washington and it was an easy transition. Gami went home for the summer(she is coming back next week for the rest of the winter). That was a harder transition I think. Maybe more so for me than for them!=-) Buddha and Jonah went from homeschooling to going to public school. And the baby Punkies have been home during the day with Mommy and Mama all to themselves which they are really liking!






They love their new playroom


















The love the beach that is 10 minutes from the house












And the day trips to Vashon Island!!!!!!

So far so good in the great state of Washington!!!! Come visit us!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! They all look like they're having a blast!

    And Vashon!! My grandparents lived there! We would spend summers there. Do the punkies love the ferry?

    <3 mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very ovely kids You have :). They are so cute :3! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo mo! They love the ferry and the Island!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karolina, thanks for stopping by and hanging out with us! I feel very blessed to have my Punkies!!!;-)

    ReplyDelete