Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

IKEA the place where dreams are made......

Or a place where we go play!!! One of the Punkies favorite things to do is go to Ikea and play in all the rooms are decorated.
We really can spend an entire afternoon there. They have the kids play area but the Punkies would never agree to stay there while I shopped they need to find which apartment they would like to have!
They are pretty sure this will be Vannie's studio apartment in San Francisco when she grows up!

And when they are not looking for the perfect apartment they are searching for the perfect bed!
Not this one.......

nice but not quite right.......

Ooooh just right!

My children will also tell you to spend sometime eating in the food area! The Punkies will make me drive over there on a Tuesday afternoon just so they can eat the chicken strips and mac-n-cheese! And Tuesdays kids eat free!

Some of you know that I am a tad bit OCD so I love Ikea for there shelves! I use them in every room! They have several sizes to help me with my organizing!
Shoes(yes that is a pic of each child put on with duct tape via Kim)

cook books and office supplies
toys
videos,tv, and books

And that is in just one room! I love them and the cheap bins I can get there!

So for a fun family day I would highly suggest Ikea! and if you need help organizing I'm telling you run don't walk and get you some shelves!

We LOVE Ikea!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment