Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Silly S@&t I say as a Mommy!

My Mommy, the Queen, has said some pretty crazy stuff in my lifetime.  Me and my siblings often sit around when we are together and have a good chuckle about what comes out of her mouth.


But lately I've been thinking about somethings I have had to say to my Punkies and I now have a new understanding of why the Queen said such stupid shit!



Like for example I never in a million years thought I would ever have to say to my son, "Don't eat things out of the toliet!"(and I have said that many, many, many times!)



And more than once I have had to say, " Don't touch the dog's penis!" or "Lulu doesn't like her private parts rubbed!"



And recently I find myself saying a lot, "Don't put you penis on that!" or "Keep your penis off your brother" or "I know you have a penis" or "You're Va Jay Jay is pretty".



"Keep your fingers out of your butt!" is a phrase I have been known to throw around(That is the Queen's favorite quote I use).




"Where did you get that? What do you mean it came out of your nose?!"




"Don't eat things off the floor!"




After the dog taking something off one of the Punkie's plates and them wrestling the dog to the floor, I hear myself saying,"Don't eat that! The dog had that in her mouth!".


"Tater stop biting your sister, brother, dog, neighbor's dog, kid at the park....... perfect stranger walking by in the grocery store...."


That's just a few off the top of my head! I will add more as they come out of my mouth!




No comments:

Post a Comment