Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Spongelles!!!!



What is a Spongelle? you ask.....Well....Let me tell you!!!!!!

They are the most amazing bathroom time invention that I have found in a long time!!! I am a bit of a girlie girl and even though have maybe 2 seconds to myself every six months now I do enjoy a nice bath or at least a quick shower alone!

When I get to shower by myself without a Punkie standing on the other side of the curtain saying, "Mommy?! What are you doing? Mommy?! Are you taking a shower? Mommy?! Is water getting all over you? Mommy?!" I like to find products that let me pamper but don't take a lot of time.  This "sponge" allows me to pamper myself every day even with the commentary going on on the other side of the shower curtain!

I don't know how to exactly tell you about this life changing thrill product except to say that it is like a bar of soap,loofa, sponge,aromatherapy treatment, and a good scrub that you find from your favorite soap shop all in one! It lathers amazingly and it feels soooooo good as you are rubbing it all over your body!

Too Much Information?! Sorry!

So I am two weeks into my sponge and it is still going strong! I use it in the shower every day!


They come in all sorts of yummy scents like: 
Papaya-Sandalwood
Citrus Accord-Musk
Hot Spiced Ginger
Lily of the Valley-Green Tea
French Lavender-Meyer Lemon
and 
Peony-Cassis

Soooo good!!! I highly recommend them for yourself and they would be perfect for little Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment