Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Funny S*@t My Kids Say.......

Today is all about The Princess! 




I woke up this morning feeling very crappy! I didn't sleep well last night and was up and down all night long! When I finally got up and got in the shower I got extremely ill and had vomiting and liquid a@$! I know TMI but Princess was so much help! This is how it went...........


Me: Puuuuuuke
Princess: (Up underneath me doubled over the toilet) Mommy that was disgusting
Me: Puuuuuuke
Princess: Really Mommy (still under me) that is so gross! What are we going to do today Mommy?! Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?!
Me: Can you just give me a sec, Mommy isn't feeling well......
Princess: Can you go get me doughnuts? Or make me cupcakes? I want chocolate milk! Can I watch Bubble Guppies?(Again she is under me and is wrapping herself around my leg at this point)Mommy?Mommy? Mommy?! Mommy?! Mommy?!


At this time my stomach makes a crazy noise and I decide I might need to sit down and hold a trash can, I am trying to be delicate.......I had shooed the Princess out of the bathroom for about 30 seconds and she is now standing in front of me wanting to get in my lap.....


Princess: Mommy why do you look like that? Mommy? Mommy? Are you still trowing up? It's not ladylike! Did you just poop? OMG!!!! Mommy!!!!!!
Me: Sweets really can you just give me a sec? Mommy really isn't feeling good!
Princess: Do you like puppies? I like puppies! Can I have a kitten? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? can you hear me? Is Aunt Dani your sister? Where are we going today? Can we go to the airport and wait for Gam to come?Mommy?! Mommy?! Can I wear a puffy skirt.........Oh Tater is up, I'm going to go him so he can talk too!!!!!


So that is how my day started at 5am! Hope you all had a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This is just funny. I know it wasn't at the time but what a great story to look back on for years to come. Thanks so much for sharing you life. You have an amazing family. Keep blogging. I will sure keep reading. I hope you are feeling better. See Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sondra! It was hilarious! I think people forget life isn't perfect and it is ok to laugh out loud at ourselves! Which we do in the house.....often!

    ReplyDelete