Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Funny S*%t My Kids Say.....

On a daily basis my children "The Punkies" make me laugh out loud! Usually several times a day so I thought I would start keeping a little journal of Punkisms to brighten your day!

Today is October 8, 2011.......It's been a slow day.....

    The Princess:
                " I just peed all over Mommy's bed" (and she did!)
                " I'm stuffed!" (after not touching her lunch)"I need some chocolate"

  Buddha(yeah he's holding a princess wand):
       " I look so pretty today in my pamper"
       " Do you think my superman costume makes my muscles look bigger?"
       " Gampi's crazy!"
       " Ella(his cousin) looks jacked up today!"
       "Aunt Erin smells like vegetables!" (that one is a classic that never gets old)


The other two haven't said much funny today! Tater is sick and Zo is just a monster today so maybe tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment